No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten, yeah
My 2010 book life begins, I´m ready to start writing in my blank pages and of course the rest is still unwritten… I hope that the words that this brand new year will bring are full of love, faith, prosperity, experiences and happiness, I´m sharing some of my new year resolutions it seems a lot, but I think they are simple and small goals to follow, I´m used to be full of tasks and to have full hands so I would be back on track… enough laziness…
- Increase my faith and positivism during this year that is my motor.
- Praying is a powerful tool for me and my family so this is a must as it will maintain my heart spirit in good and strong condition.
- Keep believing in miracles even in the ones that we only could identify inside our own thoughts and feelings.
- Ok the diet resolutions is out of my list.. thank God, is not that I have accomplish my goal, I still have overweight, specially during this holiday season I have been eating too much.. but I won´t feel guilty as I have enjoy it so much, delicious food it´s irresiltable, but definitely I have learned the meaning of healthy eating and to focus on having a healthy body so I´ll work out either by doing some outdoor activities like walking or running, or I will hit the gym at least two or three times in a week… I´ll start slowly … as I´m lazy sometimes I would keep it real…
- I do realize that my growing uncolored roots hair are not creating a new fashion trend haha… …oh oh not so funny… I believe in self-care and feeling good, healthy and beautiful, it is a great feeling and enhance your confident and spirit, as my mom said, the rest of the world don’t need to know your suffering or your mood is not everyone’s fault … a wise lady… I would take a better care of me (I have the feeling that I would appreciate this more in the coming years…) in regards of my fashion style I would take some risks here and there in my everyday style, I´ve had been too conservative and shy (too much of a boring corporate style) during this past few year, so now I will be more adventure at the end I have a new name “courage” …
- This blog in one of my personal goals, I will keep enjoy it, as I like to write even if I´m doing it grammatically wrong hahaha… I will improve, I hope so, but this will be in my professionals goals. So for the ones that has joint me in this venting window, I will keep sharing some ideas, thought and things that I like… thank you!!
- Been part of a community group, so I can give back and focus in someone else instead of being focusing on me… it´s to stressing and selfish, I heard one time that the best way to avoid depressions and loneliness is to focus on helping and loving others that is way to feel our life full and to feel active and useful, I know depression is a decease that requires attention and medical care sometimes, but I´m talking about those times when we felt down and depress for some reason, so for those kinds of small depressions or down moment this is really a good medicine, think and work for others and not to focus only in us and in our problems, as unfortunately generally there is someone else in worse condition than us and that means that we always need to be grateful and act to help them.
- I will do all the steps to get to the Job that I really like, enjoy and where I can feel productive and where I can learn too.
- I will learn another language , I like France or Italian so this will be a good objective.
- Keep reading, for the ones that love to read you definitely understand that this is not a goal as it’s always a very entertaining activity.
- I want to learn how to WordPress (yes this blog), there are so many rules and courses that I still haven´t read that could help me to improve it, the misspellings are crazy sometimes, so I will take some grammar classes or writing in english classes at least online… I need them but I hope you can understand me..
Ok this is a good start… we are in 2010!!! a very exciting white sheet to start writing new things!!!
What you expect for this new year? you could share it with us!
Pictures thanks to We♥it